Exclusive Interview: Improving the Veteran Experience with Richard Griffith, Chief Strategy Officer for Indiana, Dept. of VA
We sat down with the Department of Veteran Affairs' Chief Strategy Officer for the state of Indiana, Richard Griffith, ahead of the conference to hear his thoughts on improving veteran care and the overall veteran experience. In this exclusive interview, Mr. Griffith discusses:
- New opportunities created by the VA CHOICE Program
- The most important advances the VA has made in the past few years
- What the future of veteran care will look like
- Advice for those looking to improve the overall veteran experience
- Why you cannot afford to miss the upcoming PEX VA Summit
- And more!
Join Mr. Griffith, as well as other prominent VA officials, at the conference this November 28-30 in Washington D.C. to learn more about current health IT & digitization efforts, the steps the VA is taking to meet the Department’s goals, and the challenges that still remain.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.