The experts who spoke at our sister event had a lot to say. Find out some of the key takeaways they left the audience with.
How the Department of Veterans’ Affairs Implemented a Multifunctional SSO Focused on Customer Service
We sat down with Thomas Muir, Executive Director, Support Services, MyVA Program Office. He took us through how implementing a multifunctional shared services organization focused on customer service at the VA was so successful.
The dire need for improvement in the business processes within The Department of Veteran’s Affairs has been a source of much discussion over the past few months. With the department implementing Lean Six Sigma principles for these advancements, please view this exclusive report with you that highlights the 13 areas of improvement the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, David Shulkin, is focused on.
Have a copy sent to you directly by requesting one here!
In preparation for the 2018 PEX VA Summit, we wanted to exclusively share these past presentations with you. Below you will find expert content on:
- An Overview of the Veterans Experience Office
- Caring for Veterans with Co-occurring Disorders
- Leveraging IT Solutions to Address Challenges in the VA Choice Program
- Instituting Greater Employee Support Initiatives to Enhance VA Cohesion
- Improving VA IT Outcomes through Agile Acquisition Principles
- Improving Benefits Distribution for Greater Veteran Health Outcomes
- Utilizing IT to Enhance Engagement Between VA & DoD
- Beyond Diffusion of Excellence: Building a Learning Culture